No products in the cart.
- 2″, 50mm, 36 Grit
- Made from Ceramic
- Long lasting, less discolouration, little clean up
- Excellent for grinding, sanding and finishing
Ceramic Roloc Discs
50mm 2″, 36 Grit
– Ceramic discs do not heat up at the same rate as other discs, so there will be less discolouration which minimises clean up. Ceramic discs remove a lot of material quickly without too heat, and are longer lasting than other discs made of different materials.
– Excellent for polishing, sanding, grinding and finishing stainless steel, mild / black steel, all metal, plastic, copper etc. These discs are made from Ceramic which will last much longer than the brown Alumina Oxide or Zirconia discs.
– For Zirconia or Scoth Brite Roloc Discs please search our store.
INTERNATIONAL QUALITY ASSURANCE: ISO9001
Smith & ARROW is an international company that specifically engineers their products for rigorous commercial use. With a focus on manufacturing abrasives for the metal fabrication industry, Smith & ARROW has gone from strength to strength developing products of the highest quality for distribution to the four corners of the globe. We are constantly developing new products to add to our range. Our dedication to delivering high quality abrasives at exceptional prices to our customers, both large and small, is underpinned by a customer service ethos second to none. We deliver the highest quality, the best prices and exceptional service – our customers are everything to us.