No products in the cart.
- 125mm x 22.23mm
- Ceramic, long-lasting, less discolouration, minimal clean up
- 36 Grit
- Excellent for all steel, metal, plastic, copper
Ceramic Flap Discs / Wheels – 5″, 125mm (Angle Grinder)
– Ceramic discs do not heat up at the same rate as other discs, so there will be less discolouration which minimises clean up. Ceramic discs remove a lot of material quickly without too heat, and are longer lasting than other discs made of different materials.
– Excellent for polishing, sanding, grinding and finishing stainless steel, mild / black steel, all metal, plastic, copper etc. These discs are made from Ceramic which will last much longer than the brown Alumina Oxide or Zirconia discs.
– This is a commercial grade product that is of superior quality. Please check our feedback for proof of our quality.
The advantages of Flap Discs are that the flaps each attack the surface at a slightly different angle, and this varies slightly with tool angle. This avoids the common problem with flat sheets, where they produce repeated identical scratches. Abrasive wear is distributed more evenly across the flaps, and through the length of each flap. Flaps wear from their outer ends and the sheet carrier cuts back as the abrasive coating is worn away. The wheel remains useful even as the flaps erode. Compared to flat sheets, that are discarded after only a small area of the abrasive is truly worn-out, this is a much more efficient use of the abrasive material.
INTERNATIONAL QUALITY ASSURANCE: ISO9001