No products in the basket.
INDIVIDUAL BITS – Woodworking Bits, Metric – Carbon Steel
FULLY GROUND BRAD POINT
HIGHEST QUALITY CARBON STEEL
3mm x 60mm / 4mm x 75mm / 5mm x 85mm / 6mm x 92mm / 7mm x 100mm /
8mm x 115mm / 9mm x 117mm / 10mm x 120mm / 11mm x 130mm /
12mm x 132mm / 13mm x 140mm / 16mm x 150mm / 25mm x 200mm
- Professional Grade woodworking bits
- Brad point tip provides accurate positioning for starting the hole
- Bit is precision ground for use in furniture making, doweling, cabinetry, and other woodworking applications where an exact hole size is required
- Spur cutting edges reduce splintering and ensure a smooth, clean hole
- Wide flutes provide a fast, continuous flow of chips
- These are fully ground made from the highest quality carbon steel
Brad point bits are true wood boring bits. They are designed with a centre spur to locate the centre of the hole easily, with perimeter cutters to cut the outside of the hole and horizontal scapers to remove the wood which can peel upwards through the steep spiral to quickly clear the hole. They give a clean, accurate hole and tend to track true rather tan follow the grain.
This new range of brad point drill bits has been hand selected from a world renowned drill manufacturer. Each bit is manufactured from high-grade tool steel with a high speed cutting edge, which was selected for superior heat absorption characteristics as well as excellent edge-holding capabilities, increasing bit life. Each bit also features large chip ejection channels to reduce boring time.