No products in the cart.
- 125mm x 22.23
- Removal of paint or rust
- WILL NOT damage the original surface
- Available Medium only (Coarse out of stock)
Clean & Strip Discs – 5″, 125mm (Paint Removal using Angle Grinder)
- Very fast strip removal of paint or rust WITHOUT damaging the original surface.
- Excellent for removal of paint or rust off car panels – also great for use on wooden or fiberglass surfaces. Ideal for cars, trucks, motorcycles or boats.
- These discs will thoroughly remove paint, epoxy and rust from surfaces. The surface will then be prepared for painting or coating. The discs are very suitable for the quick and effective treatment of surfaces that are hard to clean.
INTERNATIONAL QUALITY ASSURANCE: ISO9001
|WHAT YOU GET:|
|Size: 5″, 125mm|
Choose Quantity: Box 2, Box 4, Box 10, Box 20
Choose Grit: Medium, Coarse
Bore: 22.23mm (7/8″)
|Max Speed: 12,250 rpm|
|Machine: Angle Grinder|
|Intended Use: Metal, all steel, wood, plastic fibreglass|
|Very fast removal of paint or rust WITHOUT damaging the original surface|
|Particularly suitable for removing, lacquer and paint coating on wood, stone, metal and fiberglass surfaces|
|They are clog resistant, strips fast and can be used for all coating and surfaces|
|Used for surface preparation, conditioning and finishing|
|Excellent for removal of paint or rust off car panels|
Why is the Strip Disc so effective ?:
The discs are manufactured from polyfibre and impregnated with coarse grain silicon carbide. After that, they are strengthened with synthetic resin. This combination results in an abrasive material with an open structure. It is sharp and flexible and doesn’t clog with shavings, so that you can continue sanding without any problems. This makes the Clean & Strip the ideal abrasive material for effectively cleaning a surface. Because of its unique open structure, the Clean & Strip only removes the upper layer of the object, without grinding or cutting into the surface. This open structure enables cool grinding.
Smith & ARROW is an international company that specifically engineers their products for rigorous commercial use. With a focus on manufacturing abrasives for the metal fabrication industry, Smith & ARROW has gone from strength to strength developing products of the highest quality for distribution to the four corners of the globe. We are constantly developing new products to add to our range. Our dedication to delivering high quality abrasives at exceptional prices to our customers, both large and small, is underpinned by a customer service ethos second to none. We deliver the highest quality, the best prices and exceptional service – our customers are everything to us.